You should have approximately 2 pages (double spaced) per question.
1) According to Taylor’s work, what keeps minorities from moving out of toxic communities? (To answer this question you’ll want to address the difference between zoning ordinances and racial covenants. After detailing the specific differences, provide two examples of zoning ordinances and racial covenants from the book. In those examples, discuss the court case, the decision, and how it affected/impacted the likelihood that the practice would occur again.)
2) Based on your reading of Taylor’s Toxic Communities, and citing at least 3 (three) court cases, argue why we continue to see a concentration of poor and minority populations in, or near, toxic environments?
3) According to Robinson’s Climate Justice, what are the main patterns or themes in all of the narratives she shares? Discuss two detailed examples (one from a developing nation, one from a developed nation) including the name of the person and country, their overall message, and why it’s important. What does Robinson mean when she argues that these are the voices on the “front lines of climate change?”
4) Choose any documentary covered in class this semester. Name it. Then summarize what it was about. Next, make specific connections to any of the books we have read this semester (Wallace-Wells, Taylor, Robinson). In your analysis you need to point to the examples, explain what they are, and then explain how they connect.
5) Returning to the work of Wallace-Wells, what would you argue, are his main points/arguments in his book? How does his work connect with (or supplement) the work of Robinson? (Be specific and explain those connections.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more