Continuing our coverage on the eastern front we are going to cover the seige of Leningrad, one of the harshest environments during the war.
Using the information fromhttp://www.saint-petersburg.com/history/siege.asp And http://www.saint-petersburg.com/history/reconstruction.asp, answer the following questions:
1. How soon after the Nazis began their attack on the Soviet Union did they reach Leningrad?
2. How many people lived in Leningrad at the time?
3. Describe the general conditions of the city during the Siege.
4. How many died during the months of January and February 1942?
5. Did the city shut down during the Siege? Why not?
6. What was the “Road of Life,” and how did it get its name?
7. How did people protect many of their treasured works of art?
8. How did the composer Dmitry Shostakovich honor the city during the Siege?
9. How many people died during the Siege? What percentage of the original population was lost?
10. Where are most of the victims of the Siege buried?
11. Describe the problems Leningrad and the rest of Russia experienced just after the war.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more