Please have by 8:00pm west coast time California time. Plagrism free, original work, and refs. APA format. Please do not disappoint. Please talk about all points. please use the last three weeks of papers that you have work now for me. If you have a questions please ask early.
Strategic Plan Part 3: Balanced Scorecard and Communication Plan
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan.
Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
· Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
o Market share
o Revenues and costs
o Competitive position
· Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
o Customer retention or turnover
o Customer satisfaction
o Customer value
· Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
o Measure of process performance
o Productivity or productivity improvement
o Operations metrics
o Impact of change on the organization
· Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
o Employee satisfaction
o Employee turnover or retention
o Level of organizational capability
o Nature of organizational culture or climate
o Technological innovation
Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3.
Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Baseyour solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following:
· Identify potential risks and mitigation plans
· Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies.
· Incorporate ethical implications
Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format.
· Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, “The percentage of increase in market share.” The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of “Increase market share” could be “Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years” of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)
Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company’s strategic objectives that includes the following:
· Define the purpose.
· Define the audience.
· Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more