Sampling and Data Collection in Research Paper
Refer to Ch. 5 and 7 of Applied Social Research
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing observation and measurement as they relate to human services research.
Address each of the following points in your paper:
· What is the purpose of sampling?
o What are the fundaments of sampling?
o Give an example (identifying the characteristics) of one type of probability and nonprobability sampling presented in Ch. 6 of Applied Social Research.
· How can you avoid bias when selecting samples for human services research?
2. Data Collection
· Describe the scales of measurement used in research.
· What are the types of reliability? Provide examples of the types of reliability as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· What are the types of validity? Provide examples of these types of validity as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· Why is it important to ensure that data collection methods and instruments are both reliable and valid?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of the following:
o Telephone surveys
o Online surveys
o Focus groups
o Surveys via websites
· Which of the above examples of survey research you would like to use if you were collecting data, and why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more