150 words each including reference. 1) Surveys (non-counseling techniques) are ways to collect information about how people feel towards a particular issue or topic Many of you have been asked to complete a survey. You might have been approached at the mall or even via the internet by a person, group, or organization asking you to respond to their survey. What are some potential problems with surveys. How can a survey be designed in a way that would eliminate some of these potential problems?
2) Describe at least three different scenarios where you (as a counselor) would be obligated (ethically and even legally) to break a client’s confidence and describe the steps that you would take.
3) Describe a situation where ethics in the mental health field might conflict with laws and explain what actions the counselor should take in this situation.
4) What is the difference between ethics and the law and how do each govern our professional behavior in the mental health field?
5) There are lots of gray areas in counseling. A gray area is a situation where a behavior hangs on the border of ethical and unethical. The counselor is often uncertain of the direction to take because there is no clear answer! However, the “wrong” path could lead him or her down a treacherous road. Can you identify one gray area and describe how you (as a counselor) would approach the situation?
6) Review the American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics. Describe which Code seems the most difficult to follow and why. Which appears to be the easiest (and most clear cut) one to follow?
7) What is e-therapy and what are some of the risks of etherapy? What are some of the benefits?
8) What is HiPAA and how is it similar to the Informed Consent for Treatment? How is it different? Describe how both are used in the mental health field.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more