THIS MUST BE DONE IN 1 1/2 hours TONIGHT and must answer the following pertaining to this noted below:
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND HOW OUR LIVES ARE TRANSFORMED BY THEM
Isolate one subject/topic that you expected to read about but was not included in this class so far (you must pick something). Explain what you would like to know and why you would like to know it. Take a look at the student learning outcomes for this course (they are listed above) and explain how your subject relates to one or more of them. ( see below for the learning outcomes)
Finally, find at least two scholarly articles via the Cerritos College Library (Links to an external site.) or Google Scholar (Links to an external site.) PLEASE USE GOOGLE SCHOLAR and one informational video that provide such information. Be sure to cite these sources by author, title and week as well as bold them throughout your essay.
A good source for such videos is TEDTalks (Links to an external site.); however, you are not limited to TED videos just be sure to avoid submitting amateur/spoof/joke videos. Summarize each article and the video (again in your own words) and provide a link to each here. Double check to be sure the links work before you submit. Also, simply listing an article or video on your works cited will not count. You must summarize and refer to them in your essay.
This exam will be graded based on the following criteria:
demonstrate one or more of the following course level learning outcomes:
1. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on personal identity.
2. Compare and contract the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on identity commodification
3. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on society.
4. Develop and express original thoughts about the relationship between ideology and identity.
5. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence presentational media and celebrity culture images have on personal values, attitudes, ideas, thinking, behaviors and general ways of being.
6. Develop your own critical thinking awareness of cultural practices for their democratic potential or lack thereof.
ABOVE MUST PERTAIN TO SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND HOW OUR LIVES ARE TRANSFORMED BY THEM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more