case study is toyota acquire daihatsu
FROM: MOHAMAD SAFIAI BIN SAAD- LECTURER IN GFMA 3113
TO : STUDENT OF INTERNATIONAL MERGER AND ACQUISITION
INSTRUCTION FOR GROUP ASSIGNMENT
GROUP ASSIGNMENT ( read it carefully)
A. toyota acquire daihatsu
The assignment must be submitted in type written, Microsoft Word is the preferred word processing program.
The length of the project paper should be around 30-35 pages excluding pictures and diagram.
You need to submit the group report including the list of group meeting attendance on 6th April 2016
You need to give excellent comments with positive suggestion which is present or absent in the company.
B. Introduce the companies which involved in this merger and acquisition with the following information
I) Describe the Industry structure
ii) Management, and Board of Directors
iii) Corporate mission and vision
iv) Location of the company
B. Among the perspective you need to identify in the company but not limited to be as follows.
1. What is the company corporate strategy?
2. Reasons or motives for the merger and acquisition.
3. What is the Deal structure?
4. Strategies and defensive maneuvers in M&A by the acquired firm. (If any)
5. Is there value creation in this M&A?
6. How does the acquirer organize the acquisition?
7. Corporate Governance and performance of the new company
8. Post acquisition integration
9. Does the merger and acquisition achieved its objective? Success or failure. Give reasons
10. Past, Present and Future Challenges face by the new firm
GOODLUCK FOR YOUR GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more