Literature Review Writing Service
Most students view literature review writing as one of the most challenging assignments due to the fact that it requires more time and effort to research. A literature review refers to the search and evaluation of various available literature in your research topic area. It can just involve a simple summary of the sources or can go beyond that to combine both summary and synthesis. Whereas a summary entails just a recap of crucial information about the source, synthesis involves a re-organization or reshuffling of that information. Depending on the scenario, the literature review may evaluate the sources and give advice to the reader on the most appropriate and relevant.
Literature Reviews: Why Do We Write?
Most students often wonder why they should write literature reviews in the cause of their academic life. However, literature reviews are written in order to provide a student with a handy guide to a specific research topic. If you don’t have much time to conduct conclusive research, a literature review may provide you with an overview of what the topic is all about. Literature reviews provide scholars with credibility in their fields. It also provides a rigid background of investigation for your research paper. Broad knowledge of the literature of a particular field is important for most research papers.
How to Search for your Literature Review
Before you start writing your literature review, you need to find out what is out there regarding your literature review topic. To find out what is available you need to carry out a search. The following tips will get you started.
- Definition of terms: You must start with defining your topic or research project. If it is in the form of a question, ensure you understand it well. Know what the key concepts are while you compile a list of keywords and synonyms that will assist you in developing a research strategy.
- Search creatively: Once you have defined the topic or understood the search question, identify all the relevant information sources such as indexes, libraries, the internet, and electronic databases.
- Use the library: Make sure you know all the relevant information to your topic that can be found in your institution’s library. Besides, you can visit other libraries to get help if your library doesn’t offer enough.
- Journals: Don’t forget to use journals in your literature search. Notably, journals are said to be the best to find the most recently published research. Journals can be gotten from online
- Newspapers and Magazines: These are good sources especially for current topical issues even though they are not the best for in-depth analysis.
- Don’t limit yourself to obvious sources: Libraries often contain not only books and journal, but also unpublished MA and Ph.D. theses that may contain research to your topic. So make sure you have utilized all the materials and sources that are available at your disposal in order to come up with a comprehensive literature review.
The Writing Process of a Literature Review: Structure
A literature review takes the structure similar to that of an essay. It must have an introduction, main body, and a conclusion.
Introduction: The introduction should:
- Define the topic and provide an appropriate context for reviewing the literature
- Establish your reasons for review
- Outline the organization of your review
- State the scope of the review
Main Body: This is the middle part and should:
- Organize your literature according to common themes
- Offer insight into the relationship between your topic and the broad subject area
- Narrow down from a general view of the literature being reviewed to the particular focus of your research.
This is the last part of the literature review and should:
- Give a summary of all the important aspects of your literature review
- Assess the current state of the reviewed literature
- Identify the significant flaws or gaps in existing knowledge
- Provide areas for further study in the future
- Connect your research to the existing knowledge
Literature Review Writing: How We Can Help
Are you looking for literature review writing services? We are a team of expert literature review writer with a wide-ranging experience in all academic disciplines. When you contact us for literature review writing services, you can rest assured that we will deliver the best quality that will attract the higher grades you have been yearning for. Here are some of the types of literature review writing services we offer:
- Systematic Literature Review: This kind of review identifies, critically analyses, and synthesizes several using an explicit methodological approach while providing a complete summary of current literature that is relevant to your research question.
- Meta-analysis: This literature review entails the use of statistical methods to summarize the outcomes of quantitative systematic literature reviews.
- Meta-synthesis: This type of literature review attempts to integrate results from several related qualitative studies or traditional literature reviews to interpret rather than aggregate purpose.
- Narrative or Traditional review: This involves a wider overview of a research topic that has not precise methodological approach that provides a subjective summary of findings from a theoretical or contextual point of view.
We employ the best writers with high expertise and experience in literature review writing to cover both undergraduate and postgraduate student’s literature review proposal. Regardless of the requirement, we will be glad to help!
Why Choose Us!
There are a lot of websites offering literature review writing services of various academic levels. Now, you may be wondering why you should choose our services. Here are some of the reasons:
- High-quality content: We hire only the best writers with great academic writing experience and skills. So rest assured that you will get the best literature review from our writers.
- Reasonable Prices: We offer very affordable literature review writing services that our competitors can beat. Besides, you can benefit from high discounts we often offer our first and loyal clients.
- Money-back Guarantee: In case you aren’t satisfied with the quality of the paper we delivered to you, you can request a full or partial refund.
- 100% Plagiarism free: Our expert writers understand how dangerous it is to plagiarize other academic works, so they will do everything possible to ensure your literature review is 100% clean.
Whenever you need help with literature review writing, leave this task to us. Just contact us, place your order and let our team work on it!