IT358 Unit 5 INNER JOIN OUTER JOIN subquery
Outcomes addressed in this activity:
Create a query with an INNER JOIN
Create a query with an OUTER JOIN
Create a query that contains a subquery
In this project, you will write joins and subqueries:
1. Complete the Hands-on Assignments #1–5 for Chapter 9.
2. Complete the Hands-on Assignments #1–5 for Chapter 12.
Oracle 11G SQL Chapter 9 Hands-On assignment Solution
Generate and test two SQL queries for each of the following tasks: (a) the SQL statement needed to perform the stated task using the traditional approach, and (b) the SQL statement needed to perform the stated task using the JOIN keyword.
1. Create a list that displays the title of each book and the name and phone number of the person at the publisher’s office whom you would need to contact to reorder each book.
2. Determine which orders have not yet shipped and the name of the customer who placed each order. Sort the results by the date on which the order was placed.
3. List the customer number and names of all individuals who have purchased books in the fitness category.
4. Determine which books Jake Lucas has purchased. Perform the search using the customer name, not the customer number.
5. Determine the profit of each book sold to Jake Lucas. Sort the results by the date of the order. If more than one book was ordered, sort the results by the profit amount in descending order. Perform the search using the customer name, not the customer number.
Oracle 11G SQL Chapter 12 Hands-On assignment Solution
Use a subquery to accomplish each of the tasks. First, execute the query you will use as the subquery to verify the results.
1. Determine which books have a retail price that is less than the average retail price of all books sold by JustLee Books.
2. Determine which books cost less than the average cost of other books in the same category.
3. Determine which orders were shipped to the same state as order 1014.
4. Determine which orders had a higher total amount due than order 1008.
5. Determine which author or authors wrote the book(s) most frequently purchased by customers of JustLee Books.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more