Referencing the “Creating Your Own Business Plan” document, create a 6–9 page document which will become the second part of your total business plan (as defined in the document in Week #8).
Merge and submit both parts (Part 1 and Part 2) as one complete Business Plan document when uploading to Blackboard. For this phase you will create the following sections:
1. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Strategy) – Describe your strategic position in the market and what differentiates the products or services you sell.
2. Strategy and Implementation Summary (Implementation) – Describe how you will develop a loyal customer base for the products or services you sell.
3. Management Summary – List the key members of the management team and describe their responsibilities (including brief bios).
4. Financial Section (Summary Income statement) – Provide a profit and loss statement summary by year and project the profit and loss data out three years.
5. Financial Section (Rationale and Assumptions) – Provide a detailed breakdown of the rationale and assumptions supporting the revenue and cost data.
6. Executive Summary Section – Highlight the key points of the business plan. Address all sections of the plan in summary fashion. (NOTE – do this section last and place at the beginning of the merged Phase 1 and Phase 2 document)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: • Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow JWMI style guide and writing format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The following are specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment: • Understand the business plan creation process.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in new business ventures and entrepreneurship.
• Write clearly and concisely about new business ventures and entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more