CS362 Structured Query Language for Data Management Week 4 IP Extend the Design
Using your Week 1 IP as a starting point, extend the design to accommodate degree programs. The new design should incorporate the following functionalities:
1. A degree has a name and description.
2. What degree is the student working towards? A student can only work on one degree at a time.
3. What classes are necessary to obtain a specific degree?
4. Provide the DDL script to add the tables for the new design changes. Include an updated diagram that shows all the tables in the system.
5. Write the DML script to insert 3 test records in each of the tables in the system. This data will be necessary to write the queries in the next assignment.
Copy and paste the work into your Key Assignment document and include screen shots of each step, describe what you did for each step and paste in the actual SQL text used to perform each step. Upload your document to the Submitted Tasks section.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more