H05 Anatomy & Physiology II
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
After completing this assignment you will be able to:
· Understand the effect vaccinations have on the lymphatic and immune systems
· Understand the benefits and disadvantages of vaccinations
· Describe the body’s immune response to antigen exposure
Respond to the items below.
1. Vaccinations are mandatory for most babies and school-aged children as they build the body’s immune response. Describe two (2) pros and two (2) cons of vaccines.
2. Describe one (1) way that immunizations affect the lymphatic system and one (1) way they affect the immune system.
3. Some vaccines diminish over time and require boosters or additional immunizations. Why is this? Provide one (1) supporting fact. Identify two (2) of the most common vaccines that require booster shots.
4. Some people reported being ill after being vaccinated. What is actually happening to their immune system? Provide one (1) supporting fact. Are there any chronic/life threatening illnesses or diseases that are transmittable through immunizations? Provide one (1) supporting fact.
5. Do you think that all vaccines should be mandatory or only specific ones? Why or why not? Be specific, using two (2) supporting sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more