Article/Research Paper Review – STRIDE(v2)
Assignment Article/paper review 3pts
See NOTES at the bottom!!!!
For this assignment, you will select a current (within the last 2 years) article or research paper to review. The article your select MUST be different from the one you reviewed for the Lesson 3 assignment. whcih is HUME, “ETHICAL JUDGMENTS AND MATTERS OF FACT” You may select any article or research paper that is related to Threat Modeling, and specifically references STRIDE. The attached rubric will provide more information on the content requirements, but here is a short list of what I want:
1) Your review should be 1/2 to 1 page, single spaced.
2) Please upload a Microsoft Word document to submit your review.
3) You should summarize the content of the article or paper and explain how it relates to STRIDE and Threat Modeling.
4) Provide your own assessment of the article. (Did it make sense? Did you learn anything from it? Do you agree or disagree with the content?)
5) Use the APA style for the paper and any references.
– Select ONE paper or article. That ONE paper or article should be the ONLY item referenced. Do NOT turn in a paper with multiple references. This isn’t a reference paper contest. I want you to simply select ONE research paper or article THAT SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSES STRIDE. Then I want to see two things: read #3 AND #4 above.
– PLEASE pay attention to #5. You reference MUST be in APA format AND you MUST provide a reference indicator in your submission when you reference the paper or article. You will lose points (yes, multiple points this time) if I cannot decipher your reference. [This is an exercise to get you ready for the upcoming residency weekend.]
– ALSO, pay attention to #1. I will not read past 1 page for this assignment. (If you want to include a nice cover page, that’s fine and I’ll consider the first page of the body as page 1, but a cover page is not required.)
– And finally, this is an INDIVIDUAL effort. Do not submit group work as your own.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more