- May 15, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Discussion 8, After reviewing this week’s learning resources, respond to the following discussion prompts:
1) What is the difference between being an activist, an advocate, and an ally?
2) When it comes to domestic violence issues, are you inclined to be an activist, an advocate, an ally, or none of these? Explain your response.
3) Conduct a web search and locate at least 3 domestic violence advocacy organizations. What specific opportunities do these organizations provide for people who want to get involved in the fight against domestic violence? Share the links.
4) Finally, as we end the course, please share something that you have learned that you didn’t know prior to taking this course. How will this change your understanding of domestic violence or the social structures that support it?
- Post your original discussion response by Saturday, 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Post replies in two other students’ threads by Tuesday, 11:59 p.m. ET.
- See the Syllabus under “Project Descriptions” for a detailed description of expectations for both original question posts and replies to others.
Welcome to academic-answers.net
Our professional essay writing service is
renowned for being the best there is.
*100% Original work, Authentic papers, 0% plagiarism
*Affordable prices and great discounts.
*Quality work within your set deadline.