1) What does it mean when study findings are ‘potentially confounded’? Explain exactly what authors meant when they said, “Epidemiologic studies suggest that children exhibit lower transmission rates than adults, however, these findings are potentially confounded by higher rates of asymptomatic or pauci-symptomatic infection in children, increased social isolation by children early in the pandemic, and reduced COVID-19 testing in children.” How can each of these confounding factors lead to results that suggest children exhibit lower transmission rates?
2) Why do you think authors were interested in showing their data in slightly different ways, plots Figures 1A-D? What question does each plot uniquely answer?
3) Why did authors conduct viral culture assays for recoverable SARS-Co-V-2 in parallel with viral load testing? [What additional information do authors gain by doing both?]
4) What’s the significance of Fig. 2B? Explain the groups on the x-axis, and the y-axis. Then explain how to interpret the data.
5) What does Fig. 4A signify and why did authors analyze their data in this way?
6) Which COVID variants were found among the subjects in this study? Why were the authors motivated to sequence the genomes of the cultured viruses from their subjects?Hide Files: Virologic features of SARS-CoV-2 infection in children.pdf, SARS-CoV-2 Children slides.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more