1. What do you think are the three most important qualities or skills a governor needs to possess in order to be successful in that position? Explain why you feel they are the most important. Would these qualities be enough for you to vote against your political ideology or identification? Use facts to support your opinion. (200 words or more)
2. (Please respond to this statement with 150 or more words)
Deval Patrick from Massachusetts is one of my favorite state Governors of all time. One thing I admire is the ability to be a functional moderate. Massachusetts is one of the biggest “split personality” states in the U.S. Much like Georgia, Iowa, and Illinois, the liberal attitudes of one metropolitan area is at odds with the more concervitave rural areas. Gun control legislation is always a battle of wills from the perspective of inner city dwelling with the dangers of guns going unaccounted for in areas where people are stacked on top of each other, to the indignant protest from people living in remote areas concerned for their own safety. Neither are fundamentally wrong with what they are worried about, but, it takes a gift to find terms that are agreeable to make any legislation happen.
Another thing that I have a lot of respect for is role in responding to emergency situations. He was quick to make preparations for Hurricane Sandy, even though it ended up hitting New Jearsey worse. He was decisive in responding to the Boston Marathon Bombing.
3. Describe the concepts of impeachment and recall elections. What are their purposes, and how are they done within a state against elected officials?Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
4. Define the major roles of state legislatures, and explain how their power influences the other branches of government.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
5. List and explain legislative positions and executive offices held within state government.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
6. Identify and explain three powers most governors have, and explain how they can use these powers to accomplish their goals in state government.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more